How to prevent chronic stress – Symptoms – Treatment
How to prevent Chronic stress? It disrupts every system in your body. Therefore It can suppress your immune system, upset your internal organs, therefore increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Symptoms of chronic stress and anxiety
- It will speed up the aging process.
- Bring about a feeling of helplessness and hopelessness.
- Rewire The brain in a negative way.
- In other words, makes a person more prone to depression anxiety, and other mental conditions.
- Leads to bowel problems, including bloating and discomfort.
- Stress can cause diarrhea or constipation.
How long-term stress affects the body
- It affects the muscles similarly when there are tensed up
- Tension headaches, migraines
- Upper and lower back pain
Relaxation techniques and therapies
Relaxation techniques and therapies are shown to effectively reduce muscle tension;
- Respiratory effects of stress
- Panic attacks
- asthma attacks
- Rapid breathing
In other words Working with a Transformational life coach, psychologist, or another cognitive-behavioral strategist can help improve your life and get you on the right track to a beautiful and balanced life
For more detail please contact us
Add a Comment