How to create a healthy Brain or Healthy Mind
As it is a common saying “ Healthy body is a healthy mind”. People usually asks what are good brain foods so here is the list of healthy food for your healthy mind.
- Eat well to feel well both mentally and physically.
- Honey- The natural Institute of health shows that nutrients and raw honey my elevate mood and help with insomnia. The antioxidants found in honey protect the brain.
- Eat fresh herbs- Sage provides natural anti-anxiety properties as well as thyme & rosemary are rich sources of micro nutrients and flavonoids.
- Nuts- Nuts are rich sources of healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. According to the Pennsylvania state study, nuts reduce the body’s response to daily stress.
- Apples- apples are a great source of quercetin, a plant flavonoid, which boost the power of the brain.
- Green beans- Green beans provide an excellent source of vitamin a, which fights inflammation & supports the nervous an immune system. High in folic acid, B vitamins and depression fighting ingredients
- Olive Oil- Helps the brain to function better and provides healthy fats for optimal functioning of the brain.
- Green tea- A single dose of 100 mg of this compound, L- Theanine- The amount found in 4 cups of green tea improve the memory of men and women in a Japanese central research institute in Shizouka.
- Flavonoid Foods- Similar Examples of flavonoid foods are;
- Brussels sprouts
For more detail feel free to contact us.
Add a Comment