The human body possesses energy centers that are the openings for the flow of energy in and out of our aura and contribute to greater health and wellbeing. These centers are called chakras, a Sanskrit word meaning “wheel” or “disk,” commonly used in Hinduism and Buddhism practices.
Your Body Bears 7 Major Chakras
· The Root Chakra (Muladhara) – Located at the base of the spine, this chakra is an important energy source, controlling your feelings of survivability, grounding, stability, and sense of belonging
· The Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) – Found just below the navel, this chakra represents fertility, creativity, and the health of your reproductive system
· The Solar Plexis Chakra (Manipura) – This channels energy for confidence, power, and personal identity. It is found below the ribcage at the navel
· The Heart Chakra (Anahata) – Forgiveness and acceptance. This energy source influences love and compassion, relationships, and togetherness.
· The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) – This influences your ability to communicate and express yourself. It also means controlling your voice and listening to others
· The Third Eye Chakra (Anja) – Your third eye influences perception, intuition, and directly influences all of the other chakras. It is located between both brows.
· The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) – The spiritual connection, and who we identify as outside of the physical self. It is located just above the top of your head
Each of the chakras vibrate to varying degrees, with the crown vibrating at the greatest speed. When these chakras are not in harmonious balance or become blocked, the basic life force will be slowed down. This imbalance can cause feelings of fatigue and listlessness. It also greatly impacts mental faculties causing confusion, depression, anger, and difficulty navigating relationships.
How Chakra Balancing Works
A Chakra Balancing is a form of alternative medicine that will allow you to effectively remove obstacles blocking the flow of life energy. This can involve active meditations that allow you to release pain from past experiences, change negative habits and promote positive behaviors, and cleanse the energy sources through traditional yogi practices.
Prestege Wellness offers Chakra Balancing services to promote a healthy mind body connection and even an improved immune system. Our rates are as follows:
Session with Crystal – 30 min / $50.00
Chakra Balance with Crystal – 60 min / $100
In addition, you may also purchase Essential Oils here